The Outreach and Communication Service Group connects the congregation and our community in order to inspire, inform, and invite participants in the life, mission and purposes of the church. This ministry aims to identify and publicize opportunities, fortify community, and expand church membership. Through media, service, and one on one interaction we share or love of Christ and our church family with the world.
Web and Social Media
- Create content and develop strategies for our church website and social media such as Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, etc.
- Maintain and update the church’s website.
- Create a fresh and up-to-date message to the church and the community with flyers, brochures, posters at businesses, front message sign, street banners, etc.
- Develop artistic designs and take photos of church events.
- Develop artistic designs and find suitable pictures and graphics for publications and website.
- Produce the church newsletter and other public announcements and publications.
- Plan and implement a public relations strategy through development of news releases and announcements for local and denominational newspapers, TV, radio, etc.
- Identify and build relationships with outside media including bloggers, journalists, newspaper editors, and others.
- Develop relationships with neighborhood businesses and organizations.
- Setup and operate A/V equipment for all services.
- Manage and maintain the A/V equipment.