The Administration Service Group, unlike other Highland Park Service Groups, is made up of three sub-groups: Finance, Property, and Personnel, and additional work groups. Collectively, we manage church finances, repair and maintain church property, and work with staff-related issues. The Administration Chair also handles administrative items unrelated to these groups.
Property Service Group
- Maintenance and repair of building and grounds
- Enhancement of building and grounds
- Work on painting and remodeling projects
- Oversee church bus maintenance
- Building access, security and safety
Finance Service Group
The Finance Ministry is a group of leaders elected by the congregation to account for church budgets and other financial issues.
Personnel Service Group
The Personnel Service Group is a group of leaders elected by the congregation to manage the personnel issues.
- Provide office coverage either half-day or full-day on a scheduled basis
- Work with the staff on special administrative projects
- Help with mail outs and church publication
- Assist church staff with software and hardware troubleshooting and software installations
- Maintain the church networks and server
- Provide technical support for all church technology including the Internet, phones, copiers, etc.