The Worship Service Group serves alongside the clergy to plan, prepare and participate in the holy act of worship.
Members of this Service Group
- assist the ministerial staff in planning worship services
- support the music ministry
- help plan and coordinate special services of the Liturgical Christian year
- encourage individuals in the congregation to use their gifts in worship
- create a worshipful environment in our Sanctuary or other spaces
- help plan special events with a worship focus
- assist with baptisms and maintaining the baptismal rooms.